Brian Eno – David Byrne – My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts
EG – 207 963-620, Virgin – 207 963-620, EG – 207 963, Virgin – 207 963
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
Recorded At – RPM Studios
Recorded At – Blue Rock Studio
Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.G. Records Ltd.
Copyright (c) – E.G. Records Ltd.
Printed By – TOPAC
Pressed By – Sonopress
Record Company – Virgin Records
Cover – Brian Eno
Engineer [Assistant At Blue Rock] – Michael Ewasko
Engineer [Assistant At Different Fur] – Don Mack, Howard Johnston
Engineer [Assistant At Eldorado] – George Sloane
Engineer [Assistant At Rpm] – Hugh Dwyer*
Engineer [At Blue Rock] – Eddie Korvin
Engineer [At Different Fur] – Stacy Baird
Engineer [At Eldorado] – Dave Jerden
Engineer [At Rpm] – Neal Teeman
Engineer [At Sigma] – John Potoker
Mastered By – Greg Calbi
Producer, Guitar, Bass, Synthesizer, Drums, Percussion, Performer [Found Objects] – Brian Eno, David Byrne
Typography – Peter Saville (2)
Written-By – Eno*, Byrne*
RPM, New York, August 4 & 16, 1979.
Blue Rock, New York, September 5, 1979.
Eldorado, Los Angeles, February & March 1980.
Different Fur, San Francisco, April 1980.
Sigma, New York, October 1980.
Title from a novel by Amos Tutuola.
1. Unidentified indignant radio host, San Francisco, April 1980.
2. Inflamed caller and smooth politician replying, both unidentified. Radio call-in show, New York, July 1979.
3. Dunya Yusin, Lebanese mountain singer (From 'The Human Voice in the World of Islam’ Tangent Records TGS 131).
4. Reverend Paul Morton, broadcast sermon, New Orleans, June 1980.
5. Unidentified exorcist, New York, September 1980.
7. The Moving Star Hall Singers, Sea Islands, Georgia (From 'The Moving Star Hall Singers’ Folkways FS 3841).
8. (See 3).
9. Samira Tewfik, Egyptian popular singer. (From 'Les Plus Grandes Artistes du Monde Arabe’ EMI Records).
10. Unidentified radio evangelist, San Francisco, April 1980.
℗ © 1981 E.G. Records Limited
Printed in Western Germany by TOPAC, Gesellschaft für Tonträger-Verpackung mbH, Gütersloh
Imprimé en République Féderale d’Allemagne
Barcode and Other Identifiers
Rights Society: GEMA
Rights Society: STEMRA
Rights Society: BIEM
Label Code: LC 3098
Matrix / Runout (Label side A): DM 207 963 A
Matrix / Runout (Label side B): DM 207 963 B
Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): DM 207 963 A-1/1-87 II
Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): DM 207 963 B-1/1-87 II