Kiss – Destroyer
Casablanca – NBLP 7025
Vinyl, LP, Album,
Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
Manufactured By – Casablanca Records, Inc.
Distributed By – Casablanca Records, Inc.
Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Records
Bass, Vocals – Gene Simmons
Design – Dennis Woloch
Drums, Vocals – Peter Criss
Engineer – Corky Stasiak, Jay Messina
Guitar – Dick Wagner (tracks: B1, B2, B4)
Guitar, Vocals – Ace Frehley
Orchestrated By – H.A. Macmillan*, Bob Ezrin
Painting [Cover Painting] – Ken Kelly
Producer – Bob Ezrin
Vocals, Guitar – Paul Stanley
This release is a 2nd pressing with the desert scene labels and no ‘filmworks’ statement under the Casablanca logo.
Not the blue label Bogart version, which is here: Destroyer
This release is a label variation of Destroyer
– “All songs published…” comes after “Orchestration” section on label
– “Destroyer” is not bold face
– KISS is not outlined on label
– Dashes between song title and song length
– “Orchestration by” instead of “Orchestration:”
– Catalog number and number in parentheses are left aligned
– Side 1 & 2 instead of Side I & II
Manufactured and Distributed by Casablanca Records, Inc. 8255 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90046. Made in USA.