The words used with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Online Store.
Personal data collected by the Online Store Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Online Store Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding the Online Store Clients. The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational ones, with due diligence, ensuring protection of processed data, in particular, protects data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation applicable law.
The addressee of the possibility of using the Goods and Services available on the website are not children under 16 years of age. The personal data administrator does not foresee the deliberate collection of data regarding children under 16 years of age.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is:
ProgTeam Piotr Kozieradzki
Grodzieńska 34 m 7
Regarding your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator using:
- e-mail: email@example.com
Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- taking action before the conclusion of the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. the data provided in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. email address and password, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Facebook), we collect your name and, if you register when purchasing Goods, we collect your name and data provided for the purpose of order processing, such as a shipping address; in order to provide Services that require the creation of an Account, such as: keeping order history, informing about the status of the order, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and purchase of the Good, i.e. browsing the Online Store’s website, goods search engine, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data about the Goods you are browsing, data about your device session, operating system , browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract for the sale of Goods (e.g. delivery of ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when purchasing the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address data, payment details, and if you make a purchase via your Account , additionally set password;
- in order to statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, to facilitate the use of the Online Store and to ensure the IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages in the Online Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data regarding your web browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, pursue and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement bodies, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing Goods or creating an Account, as well as other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or that result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to consider complaints, complaints and requests and to answer clients’ questions, we process personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints complaints and applications, or to answer questions contained in another form and some personal data provided by you in the Account , as well as data regarding the ordering of Goods and other Services we provide that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or application, and data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaint and application;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services as well as our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process personal data provided by you when creating the Account and its update, data on your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Online Store and we use the services of external suppliers for this purpose. These services consist of displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookies;
- in order to organize competitions and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notification of winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering for the competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is always provided in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program;
- to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. order information, your details provided in the Account or when purchasing the Good, email address. We do not use the data collected as part of market research and opinion polling for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are given in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of relevant personal data
The personal data administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Online Store;
- data regarding orders in the Online Store;
- data on complaints and applications;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Administrator of personal data via the Online Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to process orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws their consent;
- when the data subject has not taken action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after obtaining information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: email address, name and surname may be stored for a further 3 years for evidentiary purposes, consideration of complaints, complaints and claims related to services provided by the Online Store – these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding orders for paid Goods and services, competitions and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery.
We store data regarding unlogged customers for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies saved on devices or until they are deleted on the customer’s device by the customer.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and choice of marketing content can be used as a basis for making automated decisions to determine the Online Store’s sales opportunities.
Recipients of personal data
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor’s office, the Police, GIODO, the President of UOKiK, if they turn to us.
The rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- requests to delete your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests to transfer personal data.
The administrator of personal data without undue delay – and in any case within a month of receipt of the request – provides you with information about the actions taken in relation to your request. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such an extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Right to access personal data (Article 15 GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Administrator of whether your personal data is processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of storage of your data or about the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, about the source these data, on automated decision making, including profiling, and on the safeguards used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to rectify personal data (Article 16 GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to complete your personal data.
If you want to request that personal data be rectified or completed, please submit your request to: email@example.com
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called “The right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you filed an objection to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the processing necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the personal data Administrator or a third party.
Despite the request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further in order to determine, assert or defend claims, of which you will be informed / informed.
If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data – the Personal Data Administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for the time to check the correctness of this data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data you request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data are no longer needed for processing purposes, but they are needed to establish, pursue or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether legally justified interests on the part of the Personal Data Administrator prevail over the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, at any time in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send it to another personal data administrator.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator sends your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you think that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).